40V/100mA Adjustable output current，Low Power LED Driver IC DW8506
DW8506 General Description
The DW8506 is an instant LED driver for low power LED applications. At DW8506 output stage, one regulated current port is designed to provide a uniform and constant current sink for driving LEDs within a large range of VF variations.
DW8506 easily provides users a consistent current source. User may adjust the output current from up to 100mA through an externa resistor ,RS, which gives users flexibility in controlling the light intensity of LEDs. In addition, users can precisely.
DW8506 also guarantees that LEDs can be cascaded to maximum 40V at the output port.
● Constant output current invariant to supply and load voltage change
● 6.5V to 40V supply voltage
● Up to 100mA adjustable regulated output current
● Built-in thermal derating circuit
● Output current adjusted through an external resistor
● SOT-23-5L Package
● LED light bulbs
● Signage and decorative LED lighting
● General lighting of flat panel displays
● RGB backlighting LED driver
● Current stabilizer with DC/DC or AC/DC
● General purpose constant current source
DW8506 Pin placement and IC dimension ：
DW8506 Pin Name
Output current set input. Connect a resistor from RS to GND to set the LED bias current.
Supply voltage input.
Supply voltage input. Output pin. Sink current is decided by the current on RSET connected to RS.