High efficiency power factor correction with optocoupler protection controller CSC03B
Description of CSC03B
CSC03B is a standard for power factor correction controller, the internal integration of astartup clock, analog multiplier, zero current detection circuit, LEB front trigger circuit, output of the totem pole structure to drive the power MOS. CSC03B uses Circuit protection, good including: power supply voltage undervoltage latch, power supply voltage over-voltage protection, over-current protection, the output voltage clamp for the protection of the external power MOS. At the same time, increase the optocoupler failure protection.
Features of CSC03B
● Starting current and the operating current of the low.
The cycle by cycle current limit protection.
● the internal edge triggered LEB.
● the internal analog multiplier.
The internal bandgap voltage reference 1.5%.
● power UVLO and overvoltage protection.
● critical work mode.
The totem pole output and the output of high voltage clamp
● no interference to the audio
● the Internal Overvoltage latch
Typical application circuit of CSC03B